FREE GAS FRIDAYS CONTEST RULES
Free Gas Friday Contest Rules
Your Chance to Win $100 in Free Gas every Friday & the Grand Prize Of Free Gas For Year!
Radio Ranch, LLC = RRG = Ranch Radio Group of Stations including: The Ranch KRNH 92.3, The River KKVR 106.1, The Raptor K293CY106.5, The Fox KFXE 96.5 & K230AL 93.9, & The Patriot K282BI 104.3 & K271CH 102.1.
Rules: Easy as 1, 2, 3
1) Listen to your favorite RRG Station
2) Qualify to win when your favorite radio personality tell you to call in - 1 Qualifier per person.
3) Get $100 in Free Gas on Friday if we pick your name as a qualifier you’re automatically signed up to win FREE GAS FOR A YEAR from the Ranch Radio Marketing Group which we will giveaway at the end of the contest in the form of
$1,200.00 (12 months at $100 a month-one lump sum). The Ranch Radio Group began promoting the FREE GAS GIVEAWAYS on April 10, 2023. NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE.
The following rules, and specific contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 3505 Fredericksburg Road, Kerrville, TX 78028 and at https://www.ranchrmg.com and then clicking on the url for the station for which is hosting any particular contest.
1. Winner must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
2. The winner must affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or agent of the Station or any sponsor of the Contest and is not a member of the same household of any such employee or agent.
3. In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of participating in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize.
4. The winner agrees to allow the Station and/or its designees the right to use winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Station and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
5. The Station is not the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize. With respect to any claims that the winner may now have, or that he/she may subsequently acquire as a result of the possession and/or use of the Prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall look solely to others in the chain of production and distribution of the Prize to the exclusion of the Station and any sponsors of the Contest.
6. The station makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Station hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
7. The winner expressly releases the station, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or
may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
8. No purchase is necessary to participate in or win RRG contests. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
9. Employees of Radio Ranch, LLC, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. In addition, Members of other Radio, TV, and media companies and their immediate family members are not eligible to play or win.
10. The station is not responsible for telephone system or internet failure, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. This station is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
11. Listeners are only eligible to win every 30 days with the exception of a MAJOR CONTEST. Major Contests include any contest where the grand prize is valued over $599.99 In a major contest You can only win one sub-grand prize and one grand prize per household on only one the Ranch Radio Group of Stations, no exceptions! In this case the
sub grand ($100 Free Gas Friday) grand prize (Free Gas for a Year $1,200) Stations include: The Ranch KRNH 92.3 The River KKVR 106.1 The Raptor, K293CY106.5 The Fox KFXE 96.5 & K230AL 93.9 The Patriot K282BI 104.3 &
12. All federal, state and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner.
13. Prize description may not always match winners expected usage i.e. Our Free Gas For A Year equals $1,200.00 in this contest.
14. The Ranch Radio Group reserves the right to change, modify rules and/or to terminate contest without notice at any time. Ranch Radio Group does not discriminate based on religion, ethnic origin, race, color or creed. Questions concerning rules or eligibility must be submitted in writing to: General Manager, Ranch Radio Group, 3505 Fredericksburg Rd, Kerrville, Texas 78028. Contestants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.